Electronic Access to Bid Documents
Jewell Associates Engineers collaborates with the Quest Construction Data Network to provide our construction project advertisements and bid documents more quickly and at reduced cost to contractors. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in newspapers will include the Quest project number needed to access the electronic bid documents.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- Membership in QuestCDN without cost. Registration is free and you only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed free before you determine if you want to download the bid documents.
- Paper copies of bid documents will still be available for the foreseeable future, but electronic bid documents can be purchased at a fraction of the cost of paper.
- All bid documents will be in the Adobe PDF format so the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program is all that is needed to read the documents.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site where the addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Lists of plan holders and project bid results will also be available on the web site.
Click here – Quest CDN for no cost registration to begin using the electronic system.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or email at email@example.com with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital bid documents.